Corporate Event Security Staff use their initiative and have a great deal of common sense and the experience to deal with any situation. Helping your event run smoothly without any embarrassing incidents. Security Guards and Door Supervisors are hand picked, mature, with a high standard of presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We supply a discreet and hospitality focused Security Guards and Door Supervisors to represent your brand and core values, providing an exemplary service to your customers. CorporateEvent Security Staff are first aid trained and have attended a three day first aid at work course which is HSE approved and certified.
Concerts, sporting occasions, exhibitions, conferences and corporate hospitality events all have to abide by strict health and safety legislation. It's a serious business and the onus is on organisers to ensure that all staff and visitors are kept as safe as is reasonably possible.
Spartan event security, crowd safety management and corporate hospitality services are specifically designed to provide enhanced levels of safety for all. As the leading specialist security services provider, we can also offer a combination of personnel and technology to ensure that your event runs smoothly in an efficient and effective manner.
Our crowd management consultancy service also means that experts are always on hand to provide advice and guidance, and carry out thorough risk and threat assessments in advance so that the perfect security and safety solution can be configured. We can also provide VIP security, asset and close protection services if and when required.
Our front-of-house Door Supervisors combine the very best levels of security awareness with unrivalled customer service skills.
Spartan Security’s event management and corporate hospitality services:
- Designed to provide enhanced levels of crowd safety and venue security
- Unrivalled levels of security awareness and customer service skills
- The highest standards of presentation with uniforms to suit all requirements
- A comprehensive crowd management consultancy service
- A commitment to exceeding our customers’ expectations
Corporate Event Security Staff are:
- Uniformed Security Guards and Door Supervisors.
- Vetted Security Operatives.
- Professional, Experienced, Mature.
- Reliable, Punctual, Polite, Trustworthy.
- Self Defence trained.
- First Aid trained.
- CRB checked.
- SIA licenced.
- Work well as a team.
- Able to look after your Event, clients, and staff.
Copyright Spartan Security 2008