Aviation and Airline Security Services provide highly trained Close Protection Operatives for the Aviation Industry UK and Worldwide. We provide Aviation Security in Manchester, Liverpool, London, Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, India, Japan, China, Korea, Latin America.
Throughout recent history the airline industry has been a target and incidents have propelled it into the headlines, be it terrorism, immigration issues, people smuggling or narcotics, this has resulted in the industry requiring a unique range of security and services to help protect it from such attention, this is where Spartan 24 Hour Security can become part of that protection. We also provide Airport Security in Manchester, Liverpool, North West England and across the UK.
Integrated effective security and support solutions are key and we are able to offer a menu of services from airline representation and management, advanced passenger information on ticket booking, check-in that incorporates passenger profiling via passport and documentation checks, central search and screening procedures, passenger reconciliation during the boarding process and passenger and baggage reconciliation.
- Aviation Security personnel are SIA badged and have attended several Close Protection courses, including BTEC Level 3 in Close Protection
- Liverpool Airline Security staff are from military or protective services backgrounds, have reached a high level in martial arts and highly skilled at hand-to-hand combat
- London Aviation Security Operatives are firearms trained and have attended a Hostile Environments Firearms Course
- Spartan 24 Hour Security Airline Security staff are professional well trained individuals, smart, articulate, and can deal with any situation
- Manchester Aviation Security personnel are first aid trained and have attended a three day first aid at work course which is HSE approved and certified