Airline Security Services provide highly trained Close Protection Operatives for the Aviation Industry UK and Worldwide. Including Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, India, Japan, China, Korea, Latin America.
- Airline Security Close Protection Operatives are SIA badged and have attended several Close Protection courses, including BTEC Level 3 in Close Protection.
- Close Protection Operatives are from military or protective services backgrounds, have reached a high level in martial arts and highly skilled at hand-to-hand combat.
- Security Close Protection Operatives are firearms trained and have attended a Hostile Environments Firearms Course.
- Spartan Security Airline Security Close Protection Operatives are professional well trained individuals, smart, articulate, and can deal with any situation.
- Close Protection Operatives are first aid trained and have attended a three day first aid at work course which is HSE approved and certified.
Copyright Spartan Security 2008