- We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
- We are committed to protecting our customers assets, reducing crime and the fear of crime for them, their staff and their customers.
- We create and maintain a partnership with client management.
- We demonstrate professionalism and integrity in everything we do.
- We maintain confidentiality in every aspect of our service.
- While competitive, we will always direct our business on quality of service rather than low price.
- We deliver first class training.
Spartan 24 Hour Security are Manned Security Specialists providing highly quality Security Operatives.
- Security Operatives are hand picked and have a vast amount of security experience at all levels and use their initiative and can handle any situation.
- Spartan 24 Hour Security provide quality rather than quantity.
- Security Operatives do the job to a very high standard.
Why compromise your property, staff, and clients by having below standard security when the Security Operatives are there for show and do nothing when an incident occurs. Spartan 24 Hour Security provide more than just a body.
- Security Operatives can look after themselves which means peace of mind for the client. Rates are very competitive and the standard of service is very high.
- Coming from Close Protection, Security Guarding, and Private investigation backgrounds, Spartan 24 Hour Security is run by a team with a variety of skills and experience.
Spartan 24 Hour Security will keep your property, clients and staff safe and secure.
Spartan 24 Hour Security supply SIA licenced Security Guards to protect your staff and premises.
- Uniformed Security Guards.
- Supervised Security Services.
- Vetted Security Operatives.
- Professional Guards.
- Self Defence trained.
- First Aid trained.
- CRB checked
- SIA licenced
- Reliable, Punctual, Polite.
- Able to look after your property and staff.
- Available for holiday or sickness cover.
- Single shift cover.
- Long or short term contract.
All rights reserved. Spartan 24 Hour Security. 2008.